Programmes : Effective Media Spokesperson
One-day training course for executives. Download PDF.
Do you know:
- what journalists want from an interview?
- who the top media players are?
- when to hold a press conference?
- how to handle tough questions?
- why media relations matters in a crisis?
Our customized course is built to meet the particular challenges of CEOs and executive management when facing the media.
Company spokespersons develop skills they can use in face-to-face interviews, when speaking in public and at press conferences.
They get a deeper understanding on how the local and international media works and how to consistently generate publicity for their product or service in print, on the Internet and on TV.
We show you interview techniques to ensure key messages are delivered accurately every time.
Learn how to:
- prepare for media interviews
- feel confident when talking to journalists
- develop rapport and build trust with the media
- handle tough questions
- maximise opportunities for better media coverage
For more details contact:
Julian at m: +6012-915-9528, e: firstname.lastname@example.org