Programmes : Multimedia & Online Advertising
One-day or two-day training course for executives. Download PDF.
Do you know the difference between Google AdSense and Google AdWords?
How do you run an online advertising campaign for your new product or service?
What is a widget or a web mashup and why should you care?
The Internet is fast becoming the most influential resource for prospective customers.
Sophisticated buyers now want for bang for their buck. Maybe you already heard of skyscrapers, rollovers and expandables but still aren’t exactly sure what they mean.
This eye-opening training is specifically targetted at advertising executives who face significant challenges migrating to new media.
Learn how to:
- sell online advertising of various types and formats.
- benefit from the latest tools, applications and techniques of new media to run effective advertising programmes.
- find leads and prospects online to close your next sale.
- present an integrated advertising campaign that combines traditional and new media channels.
- measure the effectiveness of online advertising for your customers.
For more details contact:
Julian at m: +6012-915-9528, e: firstname.lastname@example.org